- 1 grapefruit (peeled)
- 1 orange (peeled)
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 3 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1 sprig of mint
- In a bowl with a fork crush the grapefruit and orange. Add honey and mix together.
- Sprinkle the Chia seeds over the crushed fruit and stir.
- Pour the mixture into a jar with the mint sprig and seal the jar.
- Store in an airtight container and let sit in the fridge for a 2 hours or overnight for the chia seeds to absorb the water.
- Spread the jam over toast or enjoy over morning oatmeal.
Republished with permission from thewholetara.com