|Servings||Prep Time||Cook Time|
- Dry Ingredients
- 1⁄2 cup sorghum flour
- 1⁄2 cup oat flour, grind yourself
- 1⁄2 cup tapioca starch
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- Wet Ingredients
- 1 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1⁄2 cup non-dairy milk
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 3 tablespoons ground flaxseed
- 4 tablespoons oil
- Preheat a skillet or griddle over medium heat.
- Combine the wet ingredients in a medium bowl and let sit for a few minutes so that the flax/chia seed gels up.
- Whisk the dry ingredients in a small bowl and sprinkle over the wet ingredients, stirring to combine.
- Pour the batter, 1/4 cup at a time, onto the greased, preheated skillet. When the top is filled with little bubbles and the underside is golden brown, it is time to flip! Cook for an additonal 1-2 minutes.
- Enjoy with vegan margarine, powdered sugar, fresh fruit, or syrup!