- 1 banana frozen ripe
- 2 tablespoon maple syrup or honey or agave nectar
- 1 teaspoon nutritional yeast
- 1 can coconut milk full fat
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg grated
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1.5 cups ice cubes
- 1/2 cup dark rum or bourbon - optional
- Freeze a peeled ripe banana in an airtight container for at least 4 hours.
- Put all ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour into glasses and serve immediately.
This recipe is part of HypeFoodie's Huffington Post series, Allergy-Friendly Recipe Makeover. Read Allergy-Friendly Eggnog Recipe (Minus The Egg).