|Servings||Prep Time||Cook Time|
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 onion diced
- 2 carrots peeled and chopped
- 1 cup white mushrooms chopped
- 6 cups homemade bone broth link to instructions in notes
- 1 cup beef shredded beef scraped from bones of the broth, or thin slices of fondue beef
- 1 cup baby spinach
- 1 package rice noodles cooked according to instructions
- salt and pepper to taste
- Heat olive oil in large soup pot then add onions and cook until translucent. Add carrots and cook for another 5 minutes.
- Add homemade bone broth to the pot and bring to a boil. Add the mushrooms and simmer for 5-10 minutes until the mushrooms are cooked.
- Stir in the beef to the soup pot and continue to simmer for 2 more minutes.
- Add the fresh spinach leaves to the soup and stir until the spinach leaves are wilted. Do not overcook the spinach.
- Cook rice noodles according to instructions on package. Rinse and drain noodles.
- To serve, place noodles in an empty soup bowl and use a soup ladle to place broth and soup fillings on top of the noodles.
This recipe uses homemade bone broth, which has many amazing health benefits. You can substitute the beef broth for a good quality beef stock if necessary.
Read more about bone broth and learn how to make your own homemade bone broth in 4 simple steps.