|Servings||Prep Time||Cook Time|
- 1 1⁄2 cup salted cashews
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1⁄2 cup arrowroot flour
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄4 cup maple syrup
- Put cashews in the food processor and grind cashews until smooth.
- Add in the coconut oil and keep going 1 min more.
- Add in the flour, sugar and vanilla and pulse.
- Add in maple syrup, pulse and it will thicken quickly.
- Roll into 1 inch balls and place on a cookie dish lined with parchment paper leaving approx. 1 inch between each ball. Smoosh down cookie dough balls.
- Bake at 350 for 10-12 min or just starting to brown.
Arrowroot flour can be replaced with cornstarch, tapioca starch or potato starch.