- 8 ounces avocado meat (approximately 2 small to medium)
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice (freshly squeezed )
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 pound powdered sugar (sifted)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon extract
- Peel and pit the avocado.
- Place the avocado into the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the whisk attachment along with the lemon juice and salt and beat until lightened in color, approximately 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add the powdered sugar a little at a time and beat until smooth.
- Add the lemon extract and mix to combine.
- If not using right away, store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 2 days.