|Servings||Prep Time||Cook Time|
- 1 head cauliflower (chopped into bite sized florets)
- 1⁄2 cup all purpose flour (for gluten-free, use gf flour)
- 3⁄4 cups water (or almond milk)
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup hot sauce
- 1 tablespoon vegan butter (melted)
- 1⁄2 cup bbq sauce (for bbq version)
- Preheat the oven to 450F.
- Place cauliflower in a bowl and set aside.
- In a small bowl mix the flour, water/milk, garlic powder and salt. For a thinner consistency, add more water.
- Dip the cauliflower into the batter and place on a lined baking tray. Be careful not to make the batter too thick on the cauliflower.
- Allow the cauliflower to bake for 25 minutes. In the meantime, allow the butter to melt and mix with the hot sauce to make a Buffalo sauce.
- Remove the cauliflower from the heat and coat with the Buffalo sauce and/or BBQ. Bake for another 15 minutes.
- Remove from the heat and serve with a vegan Ranch dipping sauce.
Republished with permission from thewholetara.com