- 4 cups baby spinach leaves
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 200 grams smoked salmon
- 1 tablespoon capers (drained)
- ground black pepper (to taste)
- red onion sliced thinly (optional)
- 2 lemon wedges
- Wash and dry spinach leaves. Place clean spinach leaves into a large bowl.
- Mix balsamic vinegar and olive oil into spinach, and toss leaves until they are evenly covered in dressing.
- Create a bed of spinach leaves on 2 plates.
- Top each plate with approximately 100g of smoked salmon
- Garnish with capers, red onions (optional), black pepper and a lemon wedge.