|Servings||Prep Time||Cook Time|
- 1 pound carrots
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon nutritional yeast optional
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Wash, peel and cut carrots into long and thin french fry shaped pieces.
- Place carrots in a large bowl and toss carrots with extra virgin olive oil, salt, pepper and nutritional yeast (or any other seasoning you desire - see recipe notes).
- Spread carrots on a parchment paper lined cookie sheet and bake for 20-25 minutes. Turn the carrot fries after approximately 10 minutes of baking. Bake until carrots are tender.
Carrot fries are delicious seasoned with salt, but for some variety you may want to consider the following flavors:
- chili powder
- crushed garlic
- steak spice