- 1/2 package frozen chopped spinach cooked as per package and drained
- 1 can white kidney beans rinsed and drained
- 1 can artichoke hearts drained and coarsely chopped
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice juice from 1 lime
- 4 tablespoons nutritional yeast
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon dry basil
- Follow the instructions on the package of frozen spinach to thaw and cook the spinach leaves. Drain well in a strainer.
- Place all ingredients in a food processor or strong blender. Process until smooth.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate overnight in an airtight container. Serve cold or at room temperature with chips or sliced vegetables.
This dip tastes best after being refrigerated overnight. The nutritional yeast flavor become more pronounced allowing it to taste "cheesier."
This is also a delicious spread for sandwiches.