|Servings||Prep Time||Cook Time|
- 1 package gluten free pasta
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 large onion (diced)
- 2 cloves garlic (minced)
- 1⁄4 cup anchovies (drained)
- 2 tablespoons capers (drained)
- 2 tablespoons sliced black olives (drained)
- 1 can diced tomatoes (no salt added)
- 2 cans salmon (drained and chopped into chunks)
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat and add oil, garlic and anchovies. Sauté mixture until anchovies melt into oil and completely dissolve and garlic is tender, about 3 minutes. Then add onions and cook until tender.
- Add salmon, olives, capers, tomatoes and spices. Bring sauce to a bubble, reduce heat, and simmer 8 to 10 minutes.
- Cook pasta al dente according to instructions.
- Toss sauce with cooked pasta.
Canned salmon can be replaced with canned tuna.
Anchovies provide good flavour, but can be omitted if you don't have any.