|Servings||Prep Time||Cook Time|
- 1 head cauliflower chopped into bite sized florets
- 1/2 cup gluten-free flour any gf flour or gf flour blend can work
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup water
- Honey Garlic Sauce
- 1/3 cup honey or maple syrup
- 1/4 cup tamari
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh ginger grated
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Preheat oven to 450F. Chop cauliflower into bite sized florets and set aside.
- Whisk the gluten-free flour, water and salt in a small bowl. For a thinner consistency, add more water.
- Dip the cauliflower into the batter and place on a parchment paper lined baking tray. Be careful not to make the batter too thick on the cauliflower.
- Bake the cauliflower in the middle rack for 25 minutes.
- Make the Honey Garlic Sauce while the cauliflower is in the oven. Mix honey, tamari, garlic, ginger and olive oil in a small bowl.
- Remove the cauliflower from the heat and coat with the Honey Garlic sauce. Bake for another 15 minutes until crisp.
Serve with spicy sriracha sauce for flavor kick!