|Servings||Prep Time||Cook Time|
- 3 tablespoons lite cooking oil
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon fennel seed
- 1 tablespoon parsley
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1⁄2 cup honey
- 4 chicken breasts (pounded)
- In mixing cup, combine oil and seasonings.
- Drizzle over chicken in microwavable plate, cover airtight with Saran Wrap and microwave 4 minutes.
- Cook 2 breasts at a time.
- Drain out juices of chicken and mix with lemon juice and honey
- Then, drizzle on top of chicken again and serve.