|Servings||Prep Time||Cook Time|
- 400 grams smoked salmon
- 4 hash brown patties (frozen or homemade)
- 1⁄2 red onion (sliced thinly)
- 2 teaspoons capers (drained)
- fresh ground pepper (to taste)
- lemon juice (to taste)
- Cook hash brown patties. Follow instructions on package if making from frozen, or follow complete recipe if making homemade.
- Assemble this dish like an open-faced sandwich by starting with hash brown patty on the bottom, followed by a layer of approximately 100g of smoked salmon and topped with capers, red onion slices and freshly ground black pepper to taste.
- Add a splash of lemon juice on top of the open-faced sandwich.
- Serve with coffee, juice, mimosas and other brunch beverages.