|Servings||Prep Time||Cook Time|
- 1 fully cooked bone-in smoked ham (approx 10lbs)
- 2 cans pineapple rings
- 1⁄2 cup Brown sugar
- 1⁄3 cup honey
- 1⁄2 cup fancy molasses
- 1⁄3 cup pineapple juice (from canned pineapple)
- 1⁄3 cup orange juice (freshly squeezed)
- 2 tablespoons dijon mustard
- 1⁄4 teaspoons ground cloves
- Preheat oven to 325 F
- Place ham in a shallow baking pan or roasting pan with fat side up. Use toothpicks to place pineapple rings all around the ham.
- In a small saucepan, combine sugar, molasses, honey, pineapple juice, orange juice, Dijon mustard and ground cloves to a boil, then reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes until it thickens.
- Bake ham in covered with foil for about 2 hours.
- Remove ham from oven, and brush with glaze. Bake uncovered for an additional 30 to 45 minutes, brushing ham with glaze every 10 minutes.